Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid treatments and product availability will help you get relief from Hemorrhoid pain easily. We are here to serve you the best and the most effective ointments ensuring you to leave the pain behind with the help of our bio-enhanced products containing organic herbs, minerals, and amino acids.
- ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO RELIEVE HEMORRHOID PAIN
- DIAGNOSING HEMORRHOIDS
- HEMORRHOIDS AND ITS TREATMENT: LEAVE THE PAIN BEHIND WITH DOCTOR BUTLER’S APPROVED PRODUCTS
- SYMPTOMS OF HEMORRHOIDS
- PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT DOCTOR BUTLER’S FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEMORRHOIDS
- COMFORT + ORTHOPEDIC MEMORY FOAM SEAT CUSHION WITH GEL FREEZE INSERT:
- RELIEVE PAIN FROM HEMORRHOIDS WITH MAGICAL HOME REMEDIES
- FOLLOW GOOD BATHROOM HABITS
- FOLLOW A HEALTHY DIET
- WHY WE ARE BETTER: CHOOSE WISELY
“ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO RELIEVE HEMORRHOID PAIN”
Hemorrhoids are usually caused by increased pressure, being overweight or straining during bowel movements. By the age of 50, most of the population has at least once felt the symptoms of hemorrhoids. They are rarely dangerous but can be intense with the recurrent and painful intrusion. Broadly speaking, there are two kinds of hemorrhoids:
- Internal Hemorrhoids
- External Hemorrhoids
Internal Hemorrhoids mainly occur in the lower rectum, and external hemorrhoids, as the name suggests it occurs and develops under the skin around the anus. External Hemorrhoids are said to be most uncomfortable because of the overlying skin becomes irritated and erodes while internal are said to be quite painless even if they bleed.
It is crucial to get Hemorrhoids appropriately diagnosed and at the right time to relieve Hemorrhoid pain. Talking about external Hemorrhoids, it’s easy to detect them, as they are visible enough. When we talk about internal Hemorrhoids, it needs to be diagnosed under physical examination by the physician when symptoms are noticed. Hemorrhoids can also be detected by medical analysis following procedures like an anoscope, photoscope, colonoscopy, or sigmoidoscopy.
HEMORRHOIDS AND ITS TREATMENT: LEAVE THE PAIN BEHIND WITH DOCTOR BUTLER’S APPROVED PRODUCTS
If you feel a certain kind of pain, which may be due to Hemorrhoids, you need not visit any clinic/hospital. Doctor Butler has got you covered well. We provide highly approved products which significantly useful in the treatment of newly emerged Hemorrhoids. Our specialized products and ointments can help you with instant relief, itching, and burning, along with reducing swelling, with significant effects and available at an affordable price.
SYMPTOMS OF HEMORRHOIDS
- There can be a lump near the anus.
- There can be a possibility of feces leakage in the patient.
- Possibility of itching or there might be some irritation in the anal area.
- Pain or discomfort in the anal area.
- Possibility of swelling around the anus area.
Traditionally, hemorrhoids are associated with chronic constipation, straining during bowel movements, and prolonged sitting on the toilet, all of which interfere with blood flow to and from the area, causing it to pool and enlarge the vessels which also state the fact that Hemorrhoids can easily occur during pregnancy as it pressurizes veins and the uterus.
There are specific practical ways to how to treat hemorrhoid pain with Doctor Butler’s ointments!
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE AT DOCTOR BUTLER’S FOR THE TREATMENT OF HEMORRHOIDS
Hemorrhoid and Fissure Ointment:
- Helps to Instantly Relieve Pain, Itching & Burning associated with Hemorrhoids & Anal Fissures
- Reduce Swelling and stop Bleeding associated with Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissures
- Simplify Personal Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Can resolve symptoms as effective as a prescription, but at an affordable price
- Doctor Butler’s products are Colorless and Odorless
- Pure, active ingredients cleanse with plant extracts to help support healthy skin
- Ultra-soft and thick medical-grade cloth
- Botanical blend to help soothe & moisturize
- Specially formulated to be the only wipe you’ll ever need
- Safe to use every day, even on a sensitive or wet bottom
COMFORT + ORTHOPEDIC MEMORY FOAM SEAT CUSHION WITH GEL FREEZE INSERT:
- SUPPORTS TAILBONE AND RELIEVES PRESSURE: The contours and cushion density were designed explicitly to provide maximum support and comfort while reducing pressure on the coccyx/tailbone, also promotes healthy posture.
- PROVIDES RELIEF from LOWER BACK PAIN and SCIATICA as well as RELIEF FOR HEMORRHOID SUFFERERS.
- GREAT TO USE IN HOME or ON THE GO! Perfect for people with or recovering from lower back problems, herniated discs, tailbone injuries, sciatica, and other spinal issues as well as Hemorrhoids. Great for the office, home, travel, and wheelchair use. Machine-washable zippered cushion cover for easy cleaning.
RELIEVE PAIN FROM HEMORRHOIDS WITH MAGICAL HOME REMEDIES
You don’t need to see a doctor for quick ways to treat Hemorrhoids and relieve Hemorrhoids pain. The best treatments for Hemorrhoids are often things you can do at home. The following tips will not only help you reduce and ease the pain but also make it easier to go, stopping Hemorrhoids from forming and developing.
- Take warm baths/ sitz bath: Soak in a bathtub filled with a few inches of lukewarm water for about 15 minutes. Repeat this two or three times a day after bowel movements. If you want to wash the area, use unscented soap, after cleaning pat dry it. There are also special “sitz baths” you can put directly on your toilet seat to make soaking easier.
- Rub on relief: Use doctor butler’s over the counter wipes or creams available readily on our website.
- Ice it down: by putting a small cold, ice pack on the affected area several times in a day. It can help in dulling the pain in the lower back or reduce the swelling for a little while.
- Choose cotton fabrics: Select cotton and soft underwears to prevent the moisture building up in that area.
FOLLOW GOOD BATHROOM HABITS
- Limit your time on the throne: Try following the routine, same time every day
- Be gentle: If toilet paper feels irritating, use moistened wipes
- Don’t hold it in: Don’t wait for a better time or place. Relieve it as soon as you feel the pressure.
- Try a squat position: Put a short stock or bench under your feet. Raise your knees as you sit on the toilet for making bowel movements easier.
FOLLOW A HEALTHY DIET
- Bump up the fiber: Focus on fibrous diet, it will make the stool soft and makes the movement easier.
- Focus on fluids: Stay well hydrated. Water is the best choice and by far the best natural medicine to eliminate any disease.
- Exercise: Even brisk walking of 20-30 minutes can help.
The last step is to undergo the procedure of surgery if the Hemorrhoid has formed and developed fully. It is easily curable after with the help of surgery. What’s your pick? Precautions are always better than a cure — land to Doctor Butler’s for the best self-care and Pre-Hemorrhoid treatments preventing your Hemorrhoids from being formed.
WHY WE ARE BETTER: CHOOSE WISELY
How to relieve hemorrhoid pain can put a big question mark. You don’t need to worry, we are the best Hemorrhoid treatment platform, as it is easier and convenient to order from us.
Doctor Butler has performed duties as a specialist in the field of Proctology during 30 years as a practicing physician. He has enjoyed successfully integrating patient care both from an efficiency standpoint and as a practical approach to holistic and preventative medicine.
Considering this fact, we are already proven as an ideal platform stating the reason for you to choose us. Our mission is to improve the quality of your life by providing products which are developed by physicians and which function specifically better than any other. Our products are organic with no chemical preservatives added. Different companies use Sodium Benzoate in their ointments, but Doctor Butler’s products make sure there are no polyester fibers added and should be eco-friendly, biodegradable maintaining 100% hygiene, protection, and safety for you.