Leave the pain behind with Physician Developed and Approved Products:
Bio-enhanced with Organic Herbs, Minerals and Amino Acids.
- Helps to Instantly Relieve Pain, Itching & Burning associated with Hemorrhoids & Anal Fissures
- Reduce Swelling and stop Bleeding associated with Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissures
- Simplify Personal Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Can resolve symptoms as effective as a prescription, but at an affordable price
- Doctor Butler’s in Colorless and Odorless
New Product Now Available!
Doctor Butler's Organic Soothing Wipes
Pure, Natural and Safe for the Entire Family!
Organic, Plant-based • Hypoallergenic • Ultra-Soft • Soothing
- Pure, effective ingredients cleanse with plant extracts to help support healthy skin
- Ultra-soft and thick medical-grade cloth
- Botanical blend to help soothe & moisturize
- Specially formulated to be the only wipe you’ll ever need
- Safe to use every day – even on sensitive, wet bottoms
Now Available In 3 Pack
- Same great relief in a discount package of 3
- Currently OUT OF STOCK! We sold our last batch of 30,000 much faster than expected!
- Our next run is expected to arrive in February and will be improved with an all-new easier to use opening!
What Are The Treatment Options For Hemorrhoids?
With Dr.Butler’s treating hemorrhoids is actually quite an easy task.
Hemorrhoids symptoms may include:
- There can be a lump near the anus.
- There can be a possibility of feces leakage in the patient.
- Possibility of itching or there might be some kind of irritation in the anal area.
- Pain or discomfort in the anal area.
- Possibility of swelling around the anus area.
It also might happen that while a person is straining to pass stool, there is a great possibility of internal hemorrhoid tearing down hence causing bleeding. According to another possibility, it might happen that an internal hemorrhoid might push through the anus area. As for the external hemorrhoids, they might cause itching, or can even bleed and might as well form a clot which is known as a thrombus in technical language which results in severe swelling and inflammatory pain.
Diagnosing the hemorrhoids
As for external hemorrhoids, they are very easy to detect. However, for diagnosing internal hemorrhoids there are various procedures which might be followed such as:
- Diagnosing with Physical examination: Under physical examination, there would be a digital rectum exam in which the physician would be inserting a lubricated, gloved finger into the rectum for the purpose of exposing any kind of growths and abnormalities.
- Diagnosing with Visual examination: Under the visual examination, the internal hemorrhoids are very soft to be felt while the digital rectum exam is conducted. And to conduct this visual examination there are many procedures such as anoscope, sigmoidoscopy or you can also go with proctoscope which may be performed.
Try the Best Hemorrhoid Treatment Available Today!
Also on sale at Amazon, eBay, Jet & HealthWarehouse
Developed by a Board Certified Proctologist, this Hemorrhoid cream protects and soothes with Bio-Enhanced Healing using organic herbs, minerals, and amino acids. Doctor Butlers Hemorrhoid & Fissure cream is actual medicine that meets FDA approval and contains ingredients which have been proven safe & effective; as well as the assurance of rigorous quality control standards. And owing to the fact that it is an over the counter hemorrhoid cream it becomes much easier to purchase it.