Doctor Butler’s Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion
Cooling & Comfortable Memory Foam Seat Cushion
- Lower Back Pain Relief: Soothe lower back tension and sciatica with our lumbar support pillow, designed by a physician to ease your body into a healthy sitting position. Our memory foam seat cushion works by moving your coccyx (tailbone) back, hovering above sitting surfaces to relieve the stress on your spine. Bad sitting posture is the source of a wide variety of back problems, and our orthopedic cushion helps prevent bad habits from forming.
- Work Comfortably: Desk jobs require workers to sit for long periods at a time, causing pressure to build in the spine and back, but an ergonomic seat can alleviate some of that tension. Prevent lower back problems by sitting upright with the help of our memory foam seat cushion.
- Relief From Hemorrhoids: Stick a cold gel pack into the pocket in the middle of the memory foam seat cushion to relieve irritation caused by hemorrhoids. We include two gel packs in the box so you can keep one cold in the freezer ready to swap out for instant relief.
A Memory Foam Chair Pad Providing Unparalleled Comfort and Pain Relief
Whether you’re looking to relieve minor back tension, improve your posture or reduce chronic pain from an injury, this memory foam seat cushion seat cushion can help you. A lumbar support pillow can ease pain caused by long periods of sitting while at work or when driving. Doctor Butler’s orthopedic seat cushion promotes a healthy posture, redirects pressure off of the lower back and also offers relief for hemorrhoid sufferers through the use of our unique gel pack pocket.
- Helpful proctologist-developed design.
- Not too large for office chairs, wheelchairs, car and train seats.
- Helps prevent bad posture from causing back injuries and other spinal issues.
- Included cold gel inserts offer instant relief from lower back problems, herniated discs, tailbone injuries, sciatica and other spinal issues.
- The freeze packs also provide relief for hemorrhoid sufferers (+ we ship every cushion with 2 gel packs).
- Made with memory foam that doesn’t get lumpy or flat.
- Easy machine-washable zippered cushion cover.
- The cover also adds an extra layer of comfort, air circulation and breathability to keep you cool while you sit.
- Non-skid bottom makes sure the cushion doesn’t slide in your chair.
- An insert pocket on the top of the cushion holds the gel pack in place.
- Designed for comfort, convenience and problem solving.
Our Unique Memory Foam Cushion Design
All Doctor Butler’s products are developed by Dr. Robert Cutler, a board-certified proctologist with more than 30 years of experience in the field. By combining the ergonomic design of an orthopedic cushion with the cooling effects of a gel pack, Dr. Cutler has made one cushion that provides everything from postpartum hemorrhoid relief to all day comfort while working at a desk or computer.
The memory foam seat cushion was designed to remove pressure from the coccyx to ensure the tailbone hovers over sitting surfaces. Those suffering from chronic discomfort as a result of accidents, falls, surgery, pregnancy, arthritis or pain caused by prolonged periods of sitting will notice relieved pressure.
Our seat cover is made with moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and comfortable all day. Just unzip and wash the cover in warm water on a gentle cycle with a cold water rinse to clean it.
The bottom of the cover is made of a non-skid grip so the cushion doesn’t slide in place. By keeping the cushion steady on your chair, the grip helps you keep your good posture and your coccyx off of sitting surfaces.
The cushion itself is made with a durable memory foam, uniform in its density to equally distribute your body weight. Some poorly made cushions will be lumpy and inconsistent, so make sure you find a seat that keeps you balanced upright and sitting straight. Doctor Butler’s memory foam seat cushion will hold its shape for years to come.
The cushion is shaped to make sitting comfortable again. The contour of the seat keeps your spine straight and your back upright, decreasing the stress on your bones, joints and ligaments.
Our gel insert pouch provides the perfect balance between utility and comfort. Some other cushions have gel features, but none have the usefulness of a pocket to quickly swap out one insert for another. So while it might not seem groundbreaking upon first glance, it actually is!
The gel insert had been added to help hemorrhoid sufferers find instant relief. Cold gel inserts are typically recommended by proctologists to help patients who are suffering from external hemorrhoids, and by including a pocket for a gel pack, the cushion keeps the cold pack in the correct position.
But it’s not only those with hemorrhoids that benefit from a gel pack. Anyone in need of cold therapy for tailbone, lower back pain or postpartum recovery will find this design effective.
Additionally, we ship every seat with two gel freeze inserts so that while you’re using one pack, the other can be left in the freezer ready to swap out when the first one is no longer cold.
Our Memory Foam Cushion is Convenient and Portable
Whether you’re in the office, on a flight, or using a wheelchair you can make any seat into an ergonomic chair with our memory foam seat padding. By relieving pressure from the coccyx (tailbone), lower back, neck, shoulders and spinal column, you may notice relief from long time chronic pain.
You don’t have to leave the cushion behind when you leave your desk chair. Move it to the dinner table for continued support, or take it to the bleachers of the next sports event you attend. Once you’re back home, just unzip the cover and put it in the washing machine to clean it.
Regardless of where you work, whether you’re looking for relief from lower back pain, sciatica, coccyx pressure or hemorrhoids, you will find a solution in Doctor Butler’s Orthopedic Memory Foam Cushion.
For a problem solving foam seat pad, Doctor Butler’s cushion should be your go-to for years to come!
Doctor Butler’s Orthopedic Memory Foam Seat Cushion is backed by a full guarantee. We want this to be the right one for you.
We understand the frustration of trying new products only for each to fall short of expectations, especially when you’ve been living with acute discomfort for so long.
Because of the hesitation that comes from past experiences, we gladly offer a full refund if – for any reason – you are not completely satisfied.