Benefits of Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid Cream
- Helps to Instantly Relieve Pain, Itching and Burning associated with Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissures
- Reduces Swelling associated with Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissures
- Simplify Personal Hygiene and Cleanliness
- Can resolve symptoms as effective as a prescription, but at an affordable price
- Doctor Butler’s is Colorless and Odorless.
How Does It Work?
The difference between Doctor Butler’s and other products is that many of our customers have reported longer term reduction of symptoms when compared with other treatments. This is because Doctor Butler’s combines very powerful healing herbs, mineral and amino acids with a vasoconstrictor (as well as the most potent topical anesthetic available either by prescription or over the counter). According to many of our customers, no other product on the market has been shown to be as effective.
Why We Are Better
Developed by a Board Certified Proctologist!
ACTUAL MEDICINE which contains FDA approved ingredients that have been proven Safe & Effective as well as the assurance of Rigorous Quality Control Standards.
Doctor Butler’s also contains Herbs, Minerals and Amino Acids, which can aid in healing by having antimicrobial effects.
Doctor Butler’s Hemorrhoid & Fissure Ointment combines the most powerful topical pain reliever (anesthetic) available either by prescription or over the counter, with a vasoconstrictor which shrinks swollen tissue and stops bleeding.
Developed using a proprietary delivery system to keep the medication in contact with the tissues longer (optimizing absorption) and helps to disperse the medication over a larger area.
Doctor Butler’s can substantially help with Personal Hygiene. Place a small dab of ointment to toilet paper or a wet wipe to clean faster, easier, and better while reducing irritation associated with wiping.
What Are The Treatment Options For Hemorrhoids?
With Doctor Butler’s, treating hemorrhoids can be an easy task.
Hemorrhoids symptoms may include:
- There can be a lump near the anus.
- There can be a possibility of feces leakage in the patient.
- Possibility of itching or there might be some kind of irritation in the anal area.
- Pain or discomfort in the anal area.
- Possibility of swelling around the anus area.
Also, when a person is straining to pass stool, there is a great possibility of internal hemorrhoid tearing down causing bleeding. Another possibility is that an internal hemorrhoid might push through the anus area. As for the external hemorrhoids, they might cause itching or can even bleed and might as well form a clot known as a thrombus, which results in severe swelling and inflammatory pain. Dr. Butler’s Hemorrhoid cream and ointment helps relieve the irritating symptoms of hemorrhoids
Diagnosing the hemorrhoids
As for external hemorrhoids, they are very easy to detect. However, for diagnosing internal hemorrhoids there are various procedures which might be followed such as:
- Diagnosis with Physical examination: Under physical examination, there would be a digital rectum exam in which the physician would be inserting a lubricated, gloved finger into the rectum for the purpose of exposing any kind of growths and abnormalities.
- Diagnosis with Visual examination: Under the visual examination, the internal hemorrhoids are examined while the digital rectum exam is conducted. To conduct this visual examination there are many procedures such as Anoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy or Proctoscopy.
Try the Best Hemorrhoid Treatment Available Today! On sale at Amazon.
Developed by a Board Certified Proctologist, this ointment protects and soothes with Bio-Enhanced Healing using organic herbs, minerals, and amino acids. Doctor Butlers Hemorrhoid & Fissure Ointment is actual medicine that meets FDA approval and contains ingredients which have been proven safe & effective; as well as the assurance of rigorous quality control standards.